Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Holy deers! It's almost Christmas! Let's hurry and post Captions every day until then! Captions rush part 1


Oh shit, this year I was so, so busy re-learning how to render with the new render engine, and the result of that, Corruption of the Champion, has taken not only months of practice and modeling before its release, but it is also now getting so much longer and slower than I expected!

The result? This year, Captions have been lacking. I made only a bunch, and posted even less!!

Now, you know every year I upload all the captions (the ones I post on the blog and the ones you've never seen) as a Christmas gift, but this year I posted so little few, than I'm gonna try to make a post each day with some captions until Christmas.


SO, what theme should we start with? Oh, I know, an absolute favorite and a very requested theme...

Pregnant Captions!




The look of the blonde girl... priceless!
 


Yes I know, there are quite a few typing errors. No time to check them all!

Aaaaaand... Bonus Caption!


I think it's the perfect opportunity to give you something because CoC part 12 will be released on new year (or a week later)


You liked then? Wich one you liked the most? See you tomorrow!

24 comments:

  1. Man, I really love these. The first and fourth are definite my favourites, thanks for these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! preggo caps so appreciated!! cant wait to see what you are uploading next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I kinda missed uploading captions for a change

      Delete
  3. Who's the woman with the big juggs on the bonus pic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them, great idea I missed the your captions. #1 is very funny, what an asshole friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I love all of these. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! enjoy tonight's new captions in a couple of minutes

      Delete
  6. Pic 2 is awesome missed your caps soo much
    Do u know the girls name in pic 2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Sadly I only know the name of the blonde girl, Katarina Cozy. (she was also pregnant some time ago and damn fabulous!)

      Delete
  7. The bonus pic was the best by far! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The girl in the bonus pic helped a lot. Damn those meat pillows!

      Delete
  8. What are you using to render? Daz3d? I'm trying to learn to get into this (you inspired me with your comic!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I'm honored!
      Yes, I'm using DAZ3D. Need help? just ask.

      Delete
  9. Love your captions! The only thing I don't like about your comics is the decreasing amount of captions >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe one day I'll have an entire staff running thing for me. Captions, comics, movies, ande then... The world!

      lol, thanks, I can only stretch myself that much

      Delete
  10. 2nd pic is undoubtedly my fav

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so far it's almost everyone's fav. Those breasts do look so full even if they're not gigantic

      Delete
  11. Great captions! Would you happen to know who the women in the 1st and fourth pictures are?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No idea!
      But I've seen a lot of that pregnant milf in Imagefap. Maybe you'll find it quickly there

      Delete
  12. Ya se extrañaban mucho las captions. De da gusto que las hayas vuelto a retomar :D . Saludos desde México :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias! Aunque cada año hago menos debido al tiempo que requieren lso comics.
      Feliz Año nuevo!

      Delete