Saturday, December 23, 2017

Merry Christmas! My gift for you: all the 2017 captions in one pack!

HO HO HOOO!!!!




Merry, Merry Christmas!!! To every and each one of you, whenever you are, whatever you're doing!
(or "Happy Holidays", if you don't want to call a holiday for it's name).

It's almost time for the big moment: Food? Nope. Family and friends? Close. Presents? HELL YES!!

I love presents. Who doesn't? Think about it. You've been all year expecting that nice Playstation... You get... Socks!
And oh wait there's more... A scarf, too! Isn't it great?

And it can get worse: there's always the risk of that parent or relative that says "Christmas is not about presents. No presents in this house!"
(To be clear - I prefer presents, food and laughter, nothing bad if you prefer to pray or whatever)

Some of us have been there. And don't even get me started with those who have a crazy or non functional, fighting family!

But you know what? I'm here, friend. I'm more predictable. For the last 5 years I've been doing this, you know that you'll get a present from me, and you know what's gonna be.

The 2017 Captions Pack!
Yes, you know, it has all the captions I made during the year, and most of them I never uploaded.
It's quite a mix, you'll like one for sure... Let's see, we got preggos, we got interracial, we got bimbos, we got BDSM, latex, MILF's (this year they were in quite high demand), lesbos... The usual stuff

But don't take my word for it: have a taste of what you're getting!











Like what you see?
Get the 2017 caption pack HERE:
Mega
https://mega.nz/#!bpoUAADT!WrgiYhFETffUzSVJrY2fEIcLEpkIkkW6k8mTSqvxxis
MediaFire
http://www.mediafire.com/file/eg369uuapou7c2t/VipCaptions_-_December_2017.zip
4Shared
https://www.4shared.com/zip/sPEAJw-bca/VipCaptions_-_December_2017.html


Now, I'll be starting my vacations in a couple of days, so I left a couple of posts programmed for January. I might, however, take a little time to respond to comments in January.

AND YES; COC WILL BE RELEASED IN JANUARY 7th!


Which one you liked the most? Any suggestions? 
Something to say? Remember to leave a comment!
 It's that ime of the year when you're supposed to be kind!


Happy "Holidays"!

22 comments:

  1. I waited so long.
    I will leavw a feadback later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Christmas present. Love the captions. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best present ever!!!!!!!!!!!
    I have my fix for two days they look great!!!!
    Happy holidays for you too!! Thank you for this amazing year keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! It wa a busy year and I enjoyed it.

      Delete
  5. Wow awesome captions! Best christmas present indeed! Merry Christmas to you and hopimg to a year as wonderful in captions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! Thx a lot. Merry christmas to you too and happy holidays :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last pic so good sexy bunny lg happy holliday

    ReplyDelete
  8. have a great vacation family
    thanks for your work like usual too
    keep your head up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That first aption... just... wow
    thank you and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I loved that pic it was asking for a caption

      Delete
  11. Buon Natale Vip. Ciao da Italia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie Enzo! Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo!

      Delete
  12. have a nice vacation
    thanks for the captions
    stay great
    sincerely
    pink/resident ass lover

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you very much V.I.P. thank you for this gift! I love the cowgirl everything about her is hot! i'm in love with matt..... maybe maxi? ooo Martin could be martha?!?!

    P.S. hope you had a great christmas ; and have a great new years!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vip, do you know the name of the milf in the Milf Favors caption?

    ReplyDelete